More than ever before, companies go online to find talent and LinkedIn rules as the tool of choice. Boasting professional connections in the multi-millions (in 2017 LinkedIn surpassed 500 million connections!), amounting to a very deep pool of potential talent for companies, as well as a veritable cornucopia of potential employers for job seekers.
Be ‘in’ LinkedIn! To leverage the robust LinkedIn connection and information network, we help to:
- Remove the complexity from LinkedIn and understand it’s functionality from a marketing tool perspective
- Define your brand and develop your personalized LinkedIn content
- Complete your LinkedIn Profile page and start the professional networking machine
- Incorporate Key Words throughout your profile, to both broadcast your expertise and target the job opportunities of interest
- Remain active on LinkedIn with easy-to-execute daily tips or your customized LinkedIn Activity calendar
- Learn how to market yourself on LinkedIn and be ‘found’ for your next big opportunity
As part of my career transition, I reached out to Lisa to help me rebuild my LinkedIn profile. I previously worked with Lisa on my resume rebuild – she is so easy to work with & responsive. She quickly understands unique individual roles & experiences and uses that to build a creative and very polished product. The end result is always impressive, and I now couldn’t be more pleased with my new LI profile! If you need a LI profile refresh, get in touch with Lisa! She does an amazing job and is fantastic to work with!!
- Jennifer McNamara Byrnes, Senior Leader, Business Transformation & Change Integration
ISN’T IT TIME YOU WERE LINKEDIN?
LinkedIn offers individuals and small businesses a means of establishing and marketing professional expertise and company products and services. In LinkedIn, job seekers can take advantage of a comprehensive, targeted approach to being ‘found’ by the right employers for the right roles.
Isn’t it time you were ‘in’ LinkedIn? Contact us for assistance with articulating your LinkedIn brand.
Check out the Resume Guru’s LinkedIn Profile and view Lisa Carman’s multiple client Recommendations, written by other professional LinkedIn connections.